Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Disrepair Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in East London.
- The Candidate must have proven experience carrying out domestic surveys, with an understanding of housing defect diagnosis.
- The ideal Candidate will have experience preparing reports in line with Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenants Act & Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018.
- The role will be focused on carrying out expert witness services related to housing disrepair. This requires the surveyor to undertake surveys, write up findings in a Scott Schedule and prepare a report.
What you will need
- MRICS or FRICS chartered surveyor, with 5 years of post-qualification experience or worked in local Authority working as an Disrepair surveyor
- A full understanding of EPA and Injunctions.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance