Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Disrepair Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in West London.
What the job will be doing
- Manage large disrepair cases, rectify complex building defects, progress large insurance related projects, undertake detailed technical inspections, process home improvement applications, deliver expert contractor management, manage estate improvement projects and act as Project Manager for large Surveying related projects.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders and partners specifically, Local Authority Partners, Maintenance Policy Group, In-House and external Legal team, Neighbourhood committees, Contractors, Loss Adjusters, Consultant/ Engineers.
- Maintain the necessary relevant Trust records and systems providing accurate reports on the service, complaints, and contractor performance. Ensure work is delivered in accordance with policies, procedures and standing orders.
What you will need
- Excellent knowledge of building standard form contracts
- Excellent building surveying skills, in particular relating to building defects and dilapidations
- Experience in a housing environment
- Experience in Building Control and in Planning related applications
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance