Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Disrepair Coordinator to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East London.
What the job will be doing
- Reporting to the Assets and Repairs Manager, responsible for the management and coordination of the organisations Disrepair cases and other associated functions.
- You will be the key point of contact for all areas of legal disrepair claims.
- The post holder will support the legal disrepair process and arbitration cases to investigate and manage legal disrepair claims, including co-ordinating the claims and associated maintenance activities.
What you will need
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to problem solve
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact, diplomacy and empathy
- Ability to prioritise e.g., with tight deadlines or a pressurised environment
- Ability to deal with confidential matters
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance