Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Development Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Sussex.
What the job will be doing
- We are looking for a highly motivated assistant Development Surveyor to be part of the team delivering a range of high profile projects.
- The scope includes 2 major town centre retail and residential development/revitalisation/strategy projects.
- Deal with a number of development land sales
- Self-build schemes
- Surplus land asset disposals
What you will need
- Proven track record of delivering projects to time and budget.
- Development and Disposal expertise
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in position similar to or equivalent
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration