Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Development Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Cambridgeshire.
What the job will be doing
- Provide professional advice, support and coaching to the Regeneration Team to progress the Market Towns Regeneration Programme
- Responsible for managing a range of complex projects from inception through to delivery
- Provide comprehensive and up to date Project Plans
- Effective alignment of resources to support project delivery
- Guidance to officers and working closely with the Programme Manager and Delivery Manager
- Preparing development appraisals to determine viability of mixed-use development schemes
What you will need
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as MRICS or equivalent.
- Current programme management qualification (D) or project management qualification (E)
- Experience managing complex town centre regeneration projects.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration