Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Development Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Manage projects from scoping to delivery, manage project teams, commission work from external parties and consultants and forge partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Management and coordination of relevant pre-contract Phase Delivery workstreams
- Procurement and management of consultants and commercial advisors
- Support Senior Regeneration Manager in options appraisals, development appraisals and procurement of developers
- Support Senior Regeneration Manager in developing and maintaining evidence for development of long-term delivery strategies
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of capital budgets of up to £5,000,000.
- Support the Senior Regeneration Manager in the management of Principal Regeneration Officers, Project Officers and Trainees and external consultants
What you will need
- Experience of managing high value, complex projects that contribute to the delivery of growth and regeneration priorities
- Experience in negotiating development contracts with strong commercial outcomes
- An awareness of the principles of regeneration policy and practice and an understanding of a wide range of areas of public sector policy relating to regeneration
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration