Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Development Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Oxfordshire.
What the job will be doing
- Assist the Head of Development in delivering the development programme
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of projects from inception to completion and for assessing new business opportunities.
- To lead and manage the project team including formally appointing and instructing consultants and obtaining internal and external approvals as required.
- To manage and control project budgets
- Identify and appraise development opportunities. Develop plans with consultants and developers and undertake financial and risk appraisals.
What you will need
- Full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
- Degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as housing, building, architecture, surveying or planning
- Understanding of social housing, preferably with knowledge of HCA standards and procedures
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration