Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Development Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients on a 12 month fixed term contract
What the job will be doing
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of projects from inception to completion and for assessing new business opportunities.
- To manage the delivery of a number of individual new build mixed tenure and mixed use schemes
- Manage and direct the delivery of new build and regeneration allocated schemes.
- To contribute to the development, co-ordination and implementation of the Council’s strategic plan of customer focused and value for money, mixed tenure and mixed use new build housing and regeneration schemes and associated enhancements and improvements to the local area.
- Identify and appraise development opportunities. Develop plans with consultants and developers and undertake financial and risk appraisals.
What you will need
- Evidence of knowledge and expertise of the housing delivery process, including relationship between affordable and market housing.
- Degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as housing, building, architecture, surveying or planning
- Understanding of social housing, preferably with knowledge of HCA standards and procedures
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration