Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Debt Recovery Officer to work with one of our Housing Association clients in South East.
What the job will be doing
- Managing your own portfolio of accounts, ensuring within your customers there is a reduction of arrears, cash collection performance is maximised and bad debt minimised, using all available communication methods.
- Independently working to provide the effective account resolution of high level arrears and tenancy issue related cases in a timely manner and to a clearly defined standard
- Undertaking a range of administrative duties and business processes as required to fulfil the duties of the role
- To take legal action to recover debt as appropriate in line with policy and expected timings including the management of legal cases and representing at Court
- Taking enforcement action including processing court applications & able to represent at Court as and when required (which may be at very short notice).
- Maintain accurate records and the effective management of D365
What you will need
- Strong experience in debt recovery
- Able to work on own initiative and to meet agreed targets by prioritising and utilising your excellent time management skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment with a performance driven work ethic
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- IT literate and able to quickly acquire knowledge of web-based applications
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.