Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Corporate Property Strategy Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Development and review of the Council’s property strategy for the corporate estate
- Providing corporate property expertise and management support to colleagues within the directorate and across the Council; ensuring that a culture of good property and asset management exists across the operations of the Council’s property estate
- To lead on the Council’s corporate property function, including the formulation and implementation of policies, strategies and procedures for the management of the corporate property portfolio.
- Establish procedures to identify surplus property in the portfolio for rationalisation, gain acceptance for property disposals, manage the decision making process and ensure that the proceeds are supplied in accordance with corporate policy.
- Assist in the formulation and gain acceptance for the implementation of the Council’s capital investment strategy and any other strategic property initiatives.
What you will need
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Educated to Degree Level in Estates Management or similar
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.