Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to work with one of our Local Authority in Hertfordshire.
What the job will be doing
- Financial management of sub-contractors and other suppliers
- Review, auditing and training of trades SOR returns
- Analysis of financial accounts identifying cost savings
- Implementation of cost controls and undertaking cost value reconciliations
What you will need
- Experience of managing finances in a trading account environment
- Project management experience
- Experience in undertaking full lifecycle of procurement activities in a building repairs supply chain at an OJEU level
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance