Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Contract Manager – Voids and Disrepair to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
To support the Senior Contract Manager with the co-ordination of voids, major works requiring decants, disrepairs and managing the performance and delivery to the required contract specification.
- Be the point of contact for, voids, decants and disrepairs
- Have a focus on safety first with all risks identified immediately escalated to the Senior Contract Manager
- Ensure contract services are appropriately delivered, meet our standards and deliver value for money
- Deliver efficient and effective customer focused services for; void repairs, disrepair cases, planned property investment and servicing
- Manage an effective risk and compliance assurance framework
- Identification, awareness and appropriate management of risk
- Management of the budget monitoring and forecasting to ensure that the financial targets are met
- Resolve repairs complaints, disrepair cases and identify patterns where there is high volume of complaints to the highest standards effectively
- Ensure void works are completed and voids handed back with zero defects
- Manage decant process ensuring minimal resident disturbance
- Challenge poor service, quality and provide appropriate remedial actions. Implementing service reviews and ensuring service improvement plans are initiated
- Manage business continuity during major incidents to ensure that we have a robust and up to date policies, procedures and action plans to deliver service
- To provide regular reports and reassurance on performance the Senior Contract Manager
- Manage, motivate and develop your team to deliver consistently high-quality service
- 100% Building Safety Delivery
- Deliver Upper Quartile customer satisfaction.
Void delivery target.
- 0 defects at void handover.
- 0 upheld disrepair cases.
- >94 % meeting our repairs promise.
- Complaints completed on time and case notes updated
What you will need
- Proven track record of relevant experience in delivering a varied, commercially centred and significant repairs and maintenance service across multiple contracts
- Experience of working in partnership with other organisations, ideally in joint Term Alliance Contracts with SME’s and other partners.
- Experience of financial, project and risk management experience across the
- full remit of Property Services including meeting legal requirements and high standards of regulatory assessment.
- Experience of health and safety including Construction and Design Management Regulations 2015.
- Experience of contract management delivering high quality, responsive and customer focused services.
- Ability to write concise reports, policy, and procedures and to present information to different audiences on health and safety issues.
- Ability to communicate complex business information to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills across the full breadth of written, verbal presentation and digital media.
- Must have a knowledge of expert witness reports and insurance works
- A Degree level education or equivalent through relevant training/experience.
- A relevant property related professional qualification, e.g. RICS, supported by continuing professional memberships and evidence of keeping professional knowledge and skills up to date.
- A relevant building safety related professional qualification e.g. IOSH, supported by continuing professional memberships and evidence of keeping professional knowledge and skills up to date.
- Full Driving licence
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance