Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Commercial Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Cambridgeshire.
What the job will be doing
- To be responsible for the delivery of a case load including operational Urban property management and transactions, to represent Cambridgeshire County Council within internal and external environments in respect of operational property matters.
- To provide good quality professional advice to Strategic Assets’ customers on estate management and valuation matters, and to advise colleagues on professional and technical issues.
- To contribute to the delivery of budgets on target, including the delivery of any agreed savings and efficiencies targets.
- To deliver property disposals within appropriate timescales and in line with best value requirements, which contribute to the delivery of annual capital receipts targets
- To undertake negotiations in high value and complex technical property issues on behalf of customers and shareholder, providing high quality and professional advice to enable good decision-making.
What you will need
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS
- Educated to Degree Level in Estates Management or similar
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.