Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Clerk of Works to work with one of our Consultancy clients in North London.
What the job will be doing
- Keep yourself up to date with building regulations and compliance
- Verifying compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employer’s requirements
- Prepare written reports with supporting photographs to a high standard and submit in a timely way
- Demonstrate an ability in undertaking inspections of building works in progress in new build residential sites, liaising with Building Contractors and preparing reports for Employer’s Agents and Project Management
- Demonstrate experience in projects including a good understanding of passive fire safety
What you will need
- Experience of writing professional reports to a high standard
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent up to date technical knowledge
- Be able to organise and prioritise own workloads
- Good communicator both written and oral
- Capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a group
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance