Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in based in Berkshire/Oxfordshire.
What the job will be doing
- Provide professional surveying and support services contributing to the smooth and efficient delivery of the Asset Management strategy.
- Deliver technical services that provides effective capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance services, to time and budget, in line with legislation, policy, capital programme and strategic objectives.
What you will need
- HND in a construction related discipline or relevant experience.
- Experience (5 years) in a surveying role in a housing association, private practice, local authority, or similar.
- Full contract administration responsibilities of a range of technical and complex major works projects; including preparing tender documentation, cost analysis and budgetary control, site management, supervising contractors, quality control and certification.
- Robust understanding of current health and safety legislation, CDM (including Principal Designer experience) and comprehensive knowledge of other building related statutory obligations.
- Robust knowledge and experience of Building Safety and Compliance good practice and statutory requirements.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance