Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Bristol.
What the job will be doing
- Oversee works and ensure they are delivered to a high standard and in line with our policies and procedures and statutory requirements.
- Programmes of works will include planned cyclical painting and repair programmes, planned component replacements (i.e. Kitchen & Bathroom, windows, doors roofs heating systems etc.) and other large responsive works.
- Delivery of a range of pre and post works inspections to ensure the right work is completed to a high standard that meets the customers.
- Ensure consultants and contractors are well managed to support the delivery of high-quality, customer-focused and value for money services.
What you will need
- A further education qualification (e.g. HNC, degree) and/or relevant construction, maintenance or building related professional qualification.
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Practical understanding of building pathology.
- Strong contract and project management experience with the delivery of a range of Asset Management programmes.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance