Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in West London.
What the job will be doing
- Utilising your property maintenance experience, you’ll identify repairs, diagnose defects and advise customers whilst ensuring adherence to both health & safety and quality guidelines.
- You’ll also oversee a patch of mixed tenure properties, managing work to agree financial.
- You’ll complete damage inspections and inspection reports for medical referrals.
- You’ll be responsible for referring complex plant maintenance works, costing out rechargeable works, assisting with customer complaints and participating in estate inspections.
What you will need
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in the property maintenance field with a thorough understanding of building principles.
- You will be able to diagnose repairs, draw up specifications and use your expertise to problem solve.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance