Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Surrey.
What the job will be doing
- Planned Maintenance Programme
- Ad hoc construction related advice
- Drafting and tender of new management agreement for the leisure centre
- Support in the drafting of a range of term contracts (security, lift servicing, cleaning)
- Monitoring statutory compliance
- Reviewing, monitoring and advising on budgets for the built fabric
- Regular update meetings inc. with internal Asset Team colleagues who act as client
- Reviewing and instructing other maintenance / improvement works
- Replacement of CCTV monitoring equipment
- On-going review, surveys and works via appointment of specialist contractors
- Corporate Landlord (commercial: reactive, statutory compliance, servicing & stock condition works)
- Acting as Contract Administrator (CA) (inc. attending meetings with clients and contractors)
- Drafting and tendering Term contacts: Building & Mechanical
What you will need
- Experience in working within a Local Authority background
- Qualified Building Surveyor
- Understanding of Project Management, Contract Administration, NBS System.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance
Development & Regeneration