Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Safety Lead to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- Managing the clients response to the Building Safety Bill and Fire Safety Bills
- Managing the clients approach to fulfilling the requirements of the named bills plus wider health and safety legislation relating to building safety and keeping customers safe in their homes
- Acting as Building Safety Manager
What you will need
- You will have suitable Health and Safety qualifications.
- You will be able to demonstrate from a senior position, you will have experience of driving Building Safety standards and performance across operations.
- You will be hands-on, relevant industry experience and knowledge of the construction industry or repairs & maintenance is required.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of creating and implementing innovative Building Safety strategies which have significantly enhanced business.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.