Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Safety Co-Ordinator to work with one of our Housing Association clients in West London. You will only be required in the office 3 days a month.
What the job will be doing
- Operational day-to-day delivery and safety of assigned property assets
- H&S compliance and performance management
- Ensure residents are adequately informed, consulted and at the centre of service delivery.
- Informing and advising to staff, residents, contractors and others
What you will need
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in managing building risk
- Providing advice and guidance on health and safety law and best practice
- Demonstrable knowledge of presenting information to senior managers and Committees
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.