Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Associate Director – Children & Young People Integrated Commissioning to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Lead and co-ordinate commissioning in all assigned areas as part of the Children and Young People’s Integrated Commissioning Programme
- Development of strategy, including commissioning strategies to agree and improve outcomes for children, young people and families of the Council
- Ensure appropriate needs assessments are undertaken and that commissioning strategies are evidence based
- Children and families and public engagement, working with the communications & engagement team to ensure effective stakeholder engagement in assigned areas of commissioning responsibilities
- Build, nurture and maintain good working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders; senior officers and elected members; CCG GP Clinical leads and Commissioners; Headteachers and other leaders across children and family services
What you will need
- Experience of leading and helping to develop an integrated commissioning function and/or care service at a local level, working across multiagency settings, including within a health commissioning organisation and a local authority
- Senior management experience of commissioning health and/or social care across settings of care e.g. primary, secondary and community care
- Experience and understanding of priorities attuned to children’s and family services with an acute awareness of safeguarding issues that children’s services manage day to day with the complexities and the high demand that this can place upon services provided to children
- Specialist knowledge of policy, redesign and contractual requirements across a broad range of commissioning areas
- Knowledge of NHS and local authority service development, improvement agendas; relevant quality standards and practice guidance
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.