Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Assistant Director (Commissioning & Partnerships) to work with one of our Local Authority clients in North London
What the job will be doing
- To provide corporate leadership and direction to place based partnerships and to support the implementation of reform across the whole system – health, care, housing, education, police and community – through integration, commissioning and partnership
- To be dually accountable to the Council and to the Integrated Care Board and lead the joint resources required to respond effectively and to deliver better outcomes for all local residents (children, families and adults) using an all-age approach.
- To lead Strategic and Joint Commissioning for the Council and for the functions of the ICB delegated to place to ensure needs, outcomes, demand, resources and delivery are aligned across the whole system and that children, families and adults lead independent, healthy, fulfilling, safe and aspiring lives
- To lead all-age Joint Commissioning for the Council and the ICB working with a range of agencies and departments and ensuring coherence with system level strategy and planning led by the ICB at ICS level.
- To make a significant contribution to the leadership of the Council and the ICB at place through ensuring dual accountability and a coherent joint team at a senior level, developing partnerships, notably across local government, with health and the community and providing professional and visible leadership to staff across the organisation, and guidance to the Chief Executive, the Leader, the Cabinet, the Corporate Leadership Team and the Council on all matters relating to integration, commissioning and partnerships
What you will need
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant working experience, relevant professional qualification/appropriate registration and evidence of continuing professional development
- In-depth experience at a senior managerial level of setting the vision and delivering strategies to transform health and wellbeing services
- Experience of delivering successful organisational and cultural change programmes and recent, relevant experience in an organisation of similar size and complexity
- Track record of establishing and facilitating cross organisational and partnership working and working collaboratively across organisation and professional boundaries
- In-depth experience of delivering service plans and improvement, change management and integration
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Joshua at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.