Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Asset Review Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in South London.
What the job will be doing
- To devise and deliver a property Asset Review Programme
- From the findings update the Council’s Property Asset Strategy to ensure property delivers the Council’s ambitions for capital and income generation, service delivery and other objectives.
- To adapt the Asset Review Programme over time to become a rolling property review programme
- Devise a workable strategy for a property portfolio Asset Review Programme; define its overall strategy, milestones, timings, costs and Key Performance Indictors.
- Create a suitable reporting ‘dashboard’ and prepare committee reports and briefings for Members, as may be required, on property issues, and to take part in Project Boards as necessary.
- Establish procedures to identify surplus property in the portfolio for rationalisation, gain acceptance for property disposals
- With your team implement the Programme by systematically reviewing each of the property ‘establishments’ in the portfolio and allocate a property strategy for each asset or group of assets.
What you will need
- Knowledge of property portfolio/ Asset Review analysis and strategy
- 10 years + post qualification experience in relevant issues
- Understanding of commercial and public sector property strategies
- Full or associate member status of RICS or other relevant professional body
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration