Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Asset Data Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Have a focus on safety first with all risks identified immediately escalated to the Head of Strategic Asset Management
- You will play a key role in supporting the Asset Management team by building data process and managing KPIs relating to asset management performance to ensure the optimisation of performance across the portfolio.
- Support the Head of Strategic Asset Management to plan and deliver clients short, medium and long-term asset management investment programmes in collaboration with other managers within the Property Services team.
- Develop investment programme including NPV calculations on all assets modelling different scenarios ensuring this links with 5-year budget profiling and investment
- Ensure that the importance of data accuracy and integrity is communicated to data owners
- Collaborate with data owners to identify and monitor data issues, analyse and recommend
- Evaluate data issues and, if appropriate escalate them to ensure that urgent problems are prioritised and resolved.
- Identify poorly performing assets and develop options available
- Ensure client achieves 100% KPI performance on compliance
- Secure grant funding for projects identified to help Client deliver the Asset Strategy
- Building Safety Compliance 100% including Electric, Gas and Asbestos
- No outstanding actions
- Upper quartile customer satisfaction
- Programmes delivered on time
- Properties meet required energy efficiency levels
- Complaints completed on time and case notes updated
What you will need
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive and well-disciplined
- Ability to work within tight deadlines while under pressure
- Ability in budget setting, monitoring, cost control, producing reports and reviewing and analysing data
- Ability to deliver programmes on time, within budget and performance target
- Working knowledge of building pathology, repairs, and maintenance process within social housing
- Knowledge of policy issues relating to housing and asset management
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data
- Excellent ICT skills, competent with word packages including advanced Excel skills and comfortable using mobile devices
- A degree level education or equivalent through relevant training/ experience
- Qualification in Housing/ Business/ Finance desirable
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.