Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Asset & Property Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Surrey.
What the job will be doing
- To support delivery of commercial and strategic returns from the Council’s assets and to ensure efficient and effective management of the Council’s assets and the staff resources maintaining them.
- Lead a small team responsible for all aspects of property and asset management in order to maximise value and income. This includes lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, budget management, management of service charge accounts on properties within the portfolio including preparation and reconciliation of service charge budgets
- Develop appropriate Council strategies in relation to the Council’s property investment portfolio and put in place procedures and protocols to improve the efficient management of the fund
- Review in greater detail key assets to provide improved performance or potential savings to be made and deliverability where such projects would involve disposing, improving, developing and/or acquiring assets
What you will need
- Education to degree level in Estate Management or an equivalent subject, and a qualified member of the RICS
- Strong experience in Asset Management and managing a large property portfolio
- Strong skills in project delivery and strategic planning in relation to property
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.